Sensitive Society Era

Beyonder

Omni-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I dub the 2018,2019, and I hope not 2020 as SSE....aka Sensitive Society Era and what do I mean?

The fact that there are so much sensitivity and censorship in this modern time that it just makes me feel ew by it all......
People cant defend themselves without backlash......roasting is no longer roasting.....
Censorship of swearing, nudity, blood/gore, and other such things are making this the PG-13 era as well! this stuff never really bothers me as a kid whatsoever!

I cant stand the fact so many people can't handle memes.....they are subjective humor for subjective people and in this era using memes are now becoming offensive? thats no fun for anyone!

bradley S

Former Owner Offtopica.net
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well here women are allowed to walk around public topless on the streets so that's a plus I guess.
Then you get these people that say that they don't get their feelers hurt when its something personal to them or about them they do. Which their is a fine line between disrespect and just saying it how it is. I am the kind of person if it needs to be said I will say it but when I do say it I tend to say it how it is. No sugar coating cant stand that crap, When someone wants you to sugar coat it but they still dont get it or whatever then you have to be blunt about certain things that is annoying.

Last edited:

Beyonder

Omni-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well here women are allowed to walk around public topless on the streets so that's a plus I guess.
Then you get these people that say that they don't get their feelers hurt when its something personal to them or about them they do. Which their is a fine line between disrespect and just saying it how it is. I am the kind of person if it needs to be said I will say it but when I do say it I tend to say it how it is. No sugar coating cant stand that crap, When someone wants you to sugar coat it but they still dont get it or whatever then you have to be blunt about certain things that is annoying.
Peach it Bradley!

This year of 2020 has been the most sensitive.....people always complaining and crying about opinions!