School Advice about Teachers

Beyonder

Omni-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you kids/young teenagers/young adults hear your teacher say "Everything I taught you will be on the test." DON'T EVER BELIEVE THAT! at face value....it's a simple lie! always study/go on head in your work! make sure you get prepared for the subjects you don't know about!

bradley S

Former Owner Offtopica.net
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Teachers need to stop with the lies!
Yes its a crappy tatic but it is to also see who studies and who doesn't it was about 50/50 for me in school didnt happen alot majority of the time its like alot of it will be on the test but in different order or something to that extent atleast when i was in school.

Beyonder

Omni-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes its a crappy tatic but it is to also see who studies and who doesn't it was about 50/50 for me in school didnt happen alot majority of the time its like alot of it will be on the test but in different order or something to that extent atleast when i was in school.
Even still I would rather have a teacher be honest rather than lie and have us not study!

bradley S

Former Owner Offtopica.net
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Even still I would rather have a teacher be honest rather than lie and have us not study!
Agree not saying you are wrong although they could pick selection questions or tell what will be on test or a clue something that will keep the brain focused.