How time goes by

Voidage

Reaction score
I've known Philip and Tyler on here, for a long time now. Man, does time fly. Anyone else think this way?

Chev

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I remember almost all of the forums we used to be apart of.. so many and it was so long ago. @Phillip was a mad-crazed forum addict.. he still is tbh. :LOL:

I think the greatest success was all of us remaining friends and staying in contact for the most part.

bradley S

Former Owner Offtopica.net
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I remember almost all of the forums we used to be apart of.. so many and it was so long ago. @Phillip was a mad-crazed forum addict.. he still is tbh. :LOL:

I think the greatest success was all of us remaining friends and staying in contact for the most part.
I'd have to agree on both of them statements :)

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I've calm down a lot since then, but I'm glad to have the friendship of most of all.

bradley S

Former Owner Offtopica.net
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't see that changing anytime soon of course never know but at this point, nothing to worry about
I've calm down a lot since then, but I'm glad to have the friendship of most of all.

Chev

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Idk... our Discord DM’s don’t lie on all of them forum ideas you have. :ROFLMAO: